Skip to content
- Our candles are designed to not reach a full melt pool on the first burn. Any residual wax left around the sides of the jar should melt down as the candle burns further down.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Always keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" before each burn to ensure the safest burn out of your candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Ensure they are only ever placed on a heat resistant surface, and kept away from drafts and flammable objects.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2" wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.